CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 check online on cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in. Students of Class 10th & 12th can check CBSE result Name wise, School wise, and Roll no. wise.
CBSE Board Result: CBSE Class 10th Result (Roll No, School, & Name wise) Check Here: CBSE 10th Result 2020
Read this article to know how to check CBSE result online on
Table of Contents
- 1 Check Class 10th & 12th Board CBSE Result 2020 Name, Roll No., School Wise on cbse.nic.in Result 2020
- 2 CBSE School Wise Result 2020 @ cbse.nic.in
- 2.1 Steps to check School Wise CBSE Result 2020 Class 10th and 12th
- 2.2 Check CBSE 10th Results 2020 Name Wise – CBSE Result 2020
- 2.3 CBSE Class 10th Result – Last Years Result Stats
- 2.4 CBSE Class 12 Result – Last 5 Year Result Stats
- 2.5 CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 – Grading System 2020 (CGPA Points)
- 2.6 CBSE Class 10th Result – Region Wise via cbse.nic.in & cbsesults.nic.in
Check Class 10th & 12th Board CBSE Result 2020 Name, Roll No., School Wise on cbse.nic.in Result 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the result in May 2020. This year the result of CBSE Board exam will be declared in the mid of May 2020.
The result will be declared online on the official CBSE website i.e.
Class 10th students can check their CBSE board resul either on
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- School Number
- Exam Center Number
- Admit Card ID
The student must have all these details which are mentioned above. You can find these details on class 10th admit card. Now you can check the CBSE 10th result on the following sites.
- cbse.nic.in (CBSE website)
- cbseresults.nic.in (CBSE website for result)
- results.gov.in (India Govt All India Result)
- schoolcoderesults.nic.in (CBSE School Wise Result)
Steps to Check CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 Roll No. Wise on cbseresults.nic.in
- Visit CBSE website cbseresult.nic.in to check cbse class 10th result roll no. wise.
- Choose CBSE Class 10 exam under CBSE Result section.
- Enter the details in the required fields. Details such as (Roll no. Dob, School no. and Center no.).
- Finally, proceed with the submit button. And get your Class 10 result of CBSE Board. You take a print out of the result or save its soft copy.
Steps to Check CBSE Class 12 Result 2020 Roll No. wise on cbseresults.nic.in
- Visit cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in to check CBSE 12th result 2020 roll no. wise.
- CBSE Class 12 under CBSE result section.
- Now, fill the given fields with required details such as Roll no., School no. and exam center no, & admit card ID.
- And Proceed with submit button. And you will get your Class 12 result.
- Do not forget to take a print out of it. Or at least save the soft copy of Class 12 CBSE result.
CBSE School Wise Result 2020 @ cbse.nic.in
CBSE gives the facility to check the Class 10th and 12th result school wise. But to check the school wise result, you should have the details such as school code, school center number.
Students can Check the CBSE result 2020 of class 10th and 12th from here: Check Resultcbse nic in result
There is a different portal to check the CBSE school wise result. “schoolcoderesults.nic.in” is the official CBSE website where you can check result school wise.
Steps to check School Wise CBSE Result 2020 Class 10th and 12th
- Visit schoolcoderesults.nic.in to check School wise result.
- If there is are options, then you can choose either class 12 or class 10.
- Enter the required details in the given fields. Details such as school code & number.
- Finally, submit the form and get the CBSE school wise result of Class 10th and 12th.
Check CBSE 10th Results 2020 Name Wise – CBSE Result 2020
Most of the students especially of class 10th forgot their roll number. And to check the 10th results you must have the roll number. And this the reason that student search for CBSE 10th results name wise.
CBSE only facilitates result roll number wise. But in order to check cbse 10th result name wise, you can visit indiaresults.com or examresults.net. Both provides name wise result but it is not that they will surely provide.
To check CBSE Class 10th result name wise, you need the details such as Your full name (official), Father’s or mother’s name, etc. Visit both the sites given above and enter in the cbse class 10 result section. Fill the required details. This way, you will get the CBSE 10th result name wise.
CBSE Result 2020 of Class 10 and class 12 – Result Dates
|Exam Name (Class)||Exam Duration||CBSE Result 2020 Date|
|CBSE Class 10 Board 2020||February To March||6 May|
|CBSE Class 12 Board 2020||February To April||2 May|
Now Let’s have a look at the previous year CBSE board results. We have collected the statistical data of CBSE result for class 10 and class 12. The result analysis of the previous 5 years for 10th & 12th class given as follows:
CBSE Class 10th Result – Last Years Result Stats
The CBSE class 10 result of the last 5 years is shown below in the table. The result analysis is based on boys, girls, and the total pass percentage of every year.
|Exam Year||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Total Pass %|
CBSE Class 12 Result – Last 5 Year Result Stats
The Last 5 years analysis of CBSE Class 12 Result is given in the table below. The analysis includes exam year and total pass percentage. This CBSE result analysis is from 2014-2018.
|Exam Year||Total Pass %|
CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 – Grading System 2020 (CGPA Points)
In the CBSE result of Class 10th students get marks in points, these points are called CGPA points. But still, students are curious to know exactly how much marks they have scored in each subject.
Here we provide you the class 10th marking scheme according to the CGPA points and grade. The CGPA Points varies from 4 to 10. 4 is the lowest and 10 is the highest. The table is given below for CGPA Grading system for Class 10 CBSE Board result.
|Grade||Marks Range||CGPA Point|
CBSE Class 10th Result – Region Wise via cbse.nic.in & cbsesults.nic.in
- There are total 10 major regions in India. And the Major schools are JNV, KV (Kendriya Vidyalaya), and Govt & Private schools. After the result declaration, CBSE releases the statistical data of CBSE result region wise. Here is the list of Regions of CBSE Board.
Check CBSE 2020 Board Exam Related Material Here: CBSE 2020 Blueprints
Related Result Updates:
Check Uttarakhand Board Result Online via uaresults.nic.in for Class 10th and 12th here: UK Board Result 2020