Check Online Result of Bihar Board Exam 2019 (BSEB) for Class 10th and 12th. Get the latest updates and information related to the Bihar Board result of 2019 exam. In this article, you will get all the information related to Bihar Board exam of Matric (class 10) and Inter (class 12). And we will give you the direction so that you can check your board exam result online.
biharboard.ac.in was the primary official portal of Bihar Board examination. But it has been changed to the new Bihar board online educational portal i.e., biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and we will give the brief of Bihar board result including previous year result statistics and also, you will know how to check online Bihar board result of 2019 board exam of class 10th & class 12th via ‘biharboard.online’, it is an official website of Bihar education board BSEB (Bihar School Examination Board).
BSEB Bihar Board Result 2019 10th & 12th Class Check Online
Bihar board matric Exam (Class 10th) & Intermediate exam
(Class 12th) including Science, Arts, & Commerce istream is conducted in the month of February 2019. And the Bihar board result for 2019 in expected in the month of June 2019.
Bihar Board (BSEB) 10th & 12th Class 2019 – Important Dates
As we seen previous year, the BSEB result of board exam was declare in the month of June, according to the expert this year, the result will declare in same month as of previous year. Here is a table for important dates for class 10th and class 12th of Bihar board exam & result 2019.
|Bihar Board Exam Name||Exam Date||Bihar Board Result Date (Expected)|
|Bihar Board 10th Class Result (Matric) 2019||21st to 28th February 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
|Bihar Board 12th Class Result (Intermediate) Including Arts, Commerce, and Science Result 2019||6th to 16th February||3rd week of June 2019|
So, these are the important dates and we will continuously update these as get the information from Bihar board of education (BSEB).
Bihar Board Result 2019 Class 10th & 12th – How To Check Online Instruction
There are two methods by which students can check their exam result online on the official portal of Bihar Board. Since there are two separate Bihar board portals, one is “biharboard.online” and other is biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. In both the portals, you can check your result.
“biharboard.ac.in” was the previous online portal of Bihar education board which was replaced by biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. In case students can’t check their result on “biharboard.online” they can check their result on biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in for sure.
Here is step by step instruction to check online Bihar board result 2019 of 10th & 12th class board exam. Follow these instructions to check the BSEB Patna 10th and 12th result 2019.
- If you going through the official portal i.e.
biharboard.online, then will see a left sidebar. In the left sidebar of the portal, find a section with the name “Annual Secondary Exam – 2019” and click on the section and then click on the result. And In case you can’t find the result then go through another portal i.e., biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Visit ‘biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in’ which is the replacement of the previous portal (
biharboard.ac.in). and below the slider find an icon with a name “Result Verification” and click on that name.
- After clicking on “Result Verification”, a window will appear, In this window, students of class 10th and 12th can check their Bihar board result of 2019 exam.
- In the “Online Result Verification Module” window, there is a form and students have to fill the required details there. In the first field, they have to enter their exam year (for 2019 result they have to put 2019.
- In the second choice field, choose your class. If you are a class 10th student then choose Matric and If you are a class 12th student then choose Intermediate.
- For Intermediate (Class 12th) students, in the next choice field, they have to choose their branch or stream (Science, Arts, Commerce, and Vocational).
- Next choice field is Exam Type, where there are four choices according to the exam types which are: Annual (for the annual exam), compartmental, Supplementary, and old course. If your exam is the final board exam then choose option annual exam.
- In the next field enter your board exam Roll Code.
- And in the next and last field enter your Roll No. and click on the submit button.
- If all the input is correct then only you can see your result so be careful while entering your details.